Przejdź do strony głównej Zarejestruj się Kalendarz Lista użytkowników Członkowie Teamu Szukaj Często Zadawane Pytania
Oficjalne Forum Blood Wars » Blood Wars » System gry » DYSKUSJA Gunman lvl 105+ perfect kilts » Witamy gościa [Zaloguj się|Zarejestruj się]
Ostatni Post | Pierwszy Nieczytany Post Drukuj | Dodaj Temat do Ulubionych
Zamieść nowy temat Wątek jest zamknięty
Przeskocz na dół strony Gunman lvl 105+ perfect kilts 2 Ankieta - średnia ocena: 10,002 Ankieta - średnia ocena: 10,002 Ankieta - średnia ocena: 10,002 Ankieta - średnia ocena: 10,002 Ankieta - średnia ocena: 10,00
Autor
Post « Poprzedni Temat | Następny Temat »
Infilz

Data rejestracji: 13-02-2011
Kraina: Moria II

Gunman lvl 105+ perfect kilts Odpowiedź na Posta Odpowiedź z cytatem Edytuj/Usuń Posty Zgłoś Posta do Moderatora       Przeskocz na górę strony

Hello,
I'm thinking about what will happen to gunmans lvl 105 with P+1 xxx kilts of xxx

Kilt will have over 25 defense, which is the upper limit of defense allowed for gunmans

For exemple, best kilt is deadly of shepherd, and it will have 26 defense

Do all gunmans have to change all their embush stuff to match the 25 defense ?

Best Regards,
Infilz
03-02-2012 17:33 Infilz jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Infilz Dodaj Infilz do Listy kontaktów
Atomos
Forum God

images/avatars/avatar-21949.jpg

Data rejestracji: 01-02-2008
Kraina: Moria

Odpowiedź na Posta Odpowiedź z cytatem Edytuj/Usuń Posty Zgłoś Posta do Moderatora       Przeskocz na górę strony

Gunmen can always use velvet kilt of shepherd + elvish cape of xxx in that case Wink .

BTW you posted this on wrong forum I think.

cytat:
Mądre cytaty dobrze wyglądają na profilach.

03-02-2012 17:40 Atomos jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Atomos Dodaj Atomos do Listy kontaktów
Infilz

Autor tematu Temat rozpoczęty przez Infilz
Odpowiedź na Posta Odpowiedź z cytatem Edytuj/Usuń Posty Zgłoś Posta do Moderatora       Przeskocz na górę strony

then the answer is adapt so ?

I have full deadly set , and you're telling me i will only be able to defend/attack with velvet ?

PS : which forum should it be so ?
03-02-2012 17:49 Infilz jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Infilz Dodaj Infilz do Listy kontaktów
Atomos
Forum God

Any prefix that reduces armors defence would do if you want to use the kilt. You might just as well give up on kilt and get deadly shorts of xxx Wink . Players with many other tatoos have to deal with similar problems, I think devs won't change stats of any items.

Ad. PS: This forum: http://forum.bloodwars.net/ it's for the enlish speaking players Wink .

cytat:

03-02-2012 18:12 Atomos jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Atomos Dodaj Atomos do Listy kontaktów
Infilz

i'm french, but i want the answer from devellopers, and they are here Smile

short also gives too much defense Wink

which other tatoo has to leave kilts ? none.
gunman have the worst requirements, all other tatoo can wear everything (some with special weapons) but gunmans are the only one that can't adapt.
03-02-2012 18:24 Infilz jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Infilz Dodaj Infilz do Listy kontaktów
Atomos
Forum God

cytat:
Infilz napisał(a)
i'm french, but i want the answer from devellopers

You probably won't get satisfying answer, if you do get any at all. They are busy people.
cytat:
Infilz napisał(a)
short also gives too much defense Wink

How about flexible or tigers? Or maybe you should have choosen different gender? Skirt doesn't have this problem, and headband has a new great bonus.

cytat:
Infilz napisał(a)
which other tatoo has to leave kilts ? none.
gunman have the worst requirements, all other tatoo can wear everything (some with special weapons) but gunmans are the only one that can't adapt.
That's right, special weapons similar to solar set of jewellery. Some players always try to create setups without them, so they can use different pre/sufixes, for example: berserkers who want to use legendary murderous 2h weapons (later on with bloodsucker sufix) have to use tigers set of armors with low enough defence, so they have to give up on: P+1 bandanas, P+1 kilts and later on even P+1 shorts.

This is my last post here. We'll be probably getting warnings for this thread, so I'll stop making mess now.

EDIT: P+1 tigers kilt of shepherd will have 2 points of defence on level 104

cytat:

Ten post był edytowany 1 raz(y), ostatnio edytowany przez Atomos: 03-02-2012 19:14.

03-02-2012 18:38 Atomos jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Atomos Dodaj Atomos do Listy kontaktów
Blind-
Emperor

Data rejestracji: 15-06-2007

Change your tattoo to Treasure Hunter or lower your Kilt to good +5
03-02-2012 18:54 Blind- jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Blind- Dodaj Blind- do Listy kontaktów
Infilz

cytat:
Originally posted by Blind-
Change your tattoo to Treasure Hunter or lower your Kilt to good +5

or in other words : become less powerfull to continue to play ?

anyway, tiger is a good idea.
Anyone can tell me how much - defense tiger kilt p+1 gives please ?
03-02-2012 19:07 Infilz jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Infilz Dodaj Infilz do Listy kontaktów
twardy
Tutorial Mod

Data rejestracji: 10-02-2008
Kraina: Moria III

if u ask me they simply didnt predict this while creating the system (im talking about players getting levels 100+++)

still you are able to use your kilt with solar set for king of the hill and expeditions

but the fact you need to change your kilt for a lower pref one for attack is kinda stupid Smile

i was thinking about this some time ago... wanted to make velvet kilt of arms dealer (???) - but his def was to much for me on lvl 100, so instead i had to make velvet kilt of smuggler Frown

03-02-2012 19:11 twardy jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: twardy Dodaj twardy do Listy kontaktów
Khallayne
Lord

Data rejestracji: 25-02-2009
Rasa w grze: Ssak

I belive every gunman has this problem at some point.

too bad that enchants from king of the hill don't affect def of the item itself, only overall def

that would be some solution, it would be good if the Administration looked into this

1 przedmiot - 2000kz i nawet nie ds4? Zapomnijcie o premce, za bubel nie płace
03-02-2012 22:51 Khallayne jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Khallayne Dodaj Khallayne do Listy kontaktów
Ptyś
Ex-Team

images/avatars/avatar-24007.jpg

Data rejestracji: 02-10-2010
Kraina: Necropolia IV

cytat:
Infilz napisał(a)
Anyone can tell me how much - defense tiger kilt p+1 gives please ?

it's not the place for such question, u can ask about it there: http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/board.php?boardid=154

03-02-2012 22:56 Ptyś jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: Ptyś Dodaj Ptyś do Listy kontaktów
SushiMaker
Administrator ds. koncepcyjnych

Data rejestracji: 24-05-2006

Yes, u will have to adopt and find a way to max use of possible affixes.

FAQ - najczęściej zadawane pytania!

cytat:
skryhull2 napisał(a)
Sushi- Ot cwaniak, jakkolwiek to zabrzmi. Mistrz wykrętów, obracania kota ogonem, i udowadniania czegoś, co nie ma racji bytu ni też logicznego uzasadnienia. Potrafi się kłócić że białe jest czarne i vice versa.

cytat:
Sege napisał(a)
Sushi - to Tusk który się wypowiada jak trzeba tylko i wyłącznie

UWAGA! Zanim wyślesz wiadomość prywatną, przeczytaj kto jest kim i co komu zgłaszać.
Zaoszczędzisz w ten sposób mnóstwo czasu!

Wyłączona możliwość otrzymywania prywatnych wiadomości - proszę pisać do MasterOfPuppets

06-02-2012 15:00 SushiMaker jest offline Szukaj postów użytkownika: SushiMaker Dodaj SushiMaker do Listy kontaktów
Struktura drzewiasta | Struktura tablicy
Przejdź do:
Zamieść nowy temat Wątek jest zamknięty
Oficjalne Forum Blood Wars » Blood Wars » System gry » DYSKUSJA Gunman lvl 105+ perfect kilts

Oprogramowanie Forum: Burning Board 2.3.6, Opracowane przez WoltLab GmbH